We believe that young people represent our future. Therefore, we want to offer young talents a promising professional perspective as an essential contribution to our society.
Our experienced employees have set themselves the task to teach our trainees as much expertise as possible and therewith ensure the high quality of our machines also in the future.
With manual dexterity, discipline and a bright mind you are well-prepared for an apprenticeship at BUSCH.
In our production facilities in Seevetal (Meckelfeld) we currently train the following professions:
- Industrial mechanic for machinery and plant engineering (m/f)
- Electronics technician for operating technology (m/f)
- Cutting machine operator (m/f)
The school education takes place at the Georg-Sonnin-Schule (http://georg-sonnin-schule.de/)
And after the professional education? If you convince us as an engaged and diligent trainee who shines with good results in theory and business practice during your apprenticeship, an offer for a permanent job is rather likely.
In order to support you in writing your application that best represents your skills and experience, we compiled some helpful tips. Of course the finally required documents depend on the announced position.
Please understand the tips given here below as a compilation for applications in general.
Your CV should include:
- Your complete personal data (name, address, telephone number and e-mail)
- Educational details (school-leaving qualification, professional education, studies, certificates, specialisations)
- Gap-free information about your professional career (internships, temporary work, permanent jobs, etc.) incl. a short list of your relevant tasks
- Additional qualifying information (stay abroad, hobbies, interests,…)
- Only information relevant as a qualification, listed in a structured way.
Please explain us in your individual covering letter on max. one DIN A4 page which position you are applying for, why you are applying for this job and why you are interested in BUSCH as well as which competencies and
skills qualify you as a suitable appointment. Please also mention your wished salary and your earliest possible entry date. All in all, we simply would like you to arouse our interest in getting to know you.
In your attachments please document your educational and professional experience mentioned in your CV. In order to guarantee the possibility to open your documents we recommend you to save them as a PDF. Please combine your
documents to as few files as possible. If applicable to you, please attach the following documents to your application:
- School-leaving qualification
- Training certificate
- Academic certificates (Bachelor, Master, Diploma, etc.)
- Evidence of activity (internship and employment certificate)
- Evidence of stays abroad