Establishment of company by Gerhard Busch on 11 January 1949 in Hamburg.
Scope of business: Export of industrial equipment, office machines (Olympia typewriters), counting machines, office material and graphic machinery (platen presses). Market area: South-East Asia.
First international exhibition with booth at IPEX, London. Exhibited own platen press.
First booth at DRUPA, DÃ¼sseldorf, showing own jogging machines and pallet lifters.
Opened factory in Hamburg-Bergedorf for rebuilding second-hand presses, mainly Heidelberg. Manufacturing of jogging machines and pallet lifters also began here. Exported world-wide.
Built the first label punching machine âESTAâ. Since then more than 2.000 machines have been sold to 117 countries.
The range of products is extended by the introduction of damper roller washing machines. Approximately 8,500 machines were made until production was discontinued in 1999.
The production of ink mixers begins. Since then 1.800 have been sold.
The first pile turner was manufactured. Since then more than 1.800 machines have been sold to 70 countries.
A new purpose-built factory opens in Seevetal (Meckelfeld), housing administration, production and sales. After further expansion and the purchase of additional premises the site is now 6,600 square metres.
Son, Ekkehardt, joins the company.
A strip puncher and waste conveyors are shown at DRUPA for the first time.
The range of products is extended by the introduction of table banding machines. More than 8.000 have been sold to-date.
The privately-owned company is incorporated into Gerhard Busch GmbH for development, production and sales and into Busch Verwaltungs-GmbH & Co.KG for property.
The label production line âLabel Lineâ and a multiple bander is shown for the first time.
Son, Burkhardt, joins the company.
The production of the new generation of waste conveyors suitable for all well-known finishing machines begins.
The new collator with stitch-fold-trim unit is shown at DRUPA.
The new generation of in-line multiple banding machines and a new range of pile turners are shown at DRUPA.
A new product comes on the market - Feed Bander ZFB with automatic feeding.
Busch takes over insolvent Senator Technology GmbH, Buchholz (established in 1948 under the name Schneider Senator Vertriebsgesellschaft). The newly formed and independent company, Schneider Senator SSB GmbH (shareholders: Ekkehardt and Burkhardt Busch), manufactures and distributes the complete program of Schneider Senator cutting machines at the existing premises in Buchholz-SprÃ¶tze.
Start of production of peripherals for cutting systems, such as pile hoists and joggers with new innovative technology.
First joint trade fair stand Busch / Schneider Senator at DRUPA 2012.
The redesigned BUSCH logo replaces the former company logo after 25 years.